Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Legal Cannabis... mouldy buds?

I was pretty excited to hear that Cannabis was going to be legalized in 2018. I have a number of people in my life who have used the plant medicinally for years and have found numerous health benefits from the psychoactive and non-psychoactive properties that cannabis contains. However I, like many, have been a little skeptical on how the transition from black/grey market would look to the legalized market. Well, it hasn't gone all too smoothly, don't get me started on the federal laws we're breaking in Victoria, today my rant is about the government allowing subpar and mouldy buds to be sold through the government regulated market. I guess it can only get better from here?

The full story from CBC is below. 



1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's despicable and revolting that something like this would happen, particularly so soon after legalization - no matter what the product is that's being sold, it's a shame to hear that mouldy product arrived at someone's house and that it could cause health risks for people, especially if it's someone who has a compromised immune system. Hopefully the government rectifies the situation and prevents it from ever happening again.

    ReplyDelete

The Overwhelming Feedback of Social Media

  Humans naturally communicate from a very early time in our lives. When I saw the transmission model of communication in class...